CAPB (100 ML Trial Pack )

1 review / Add a review
Cocamidopropyl betaine is used as a foam booster in shampoos. It is a medium-strength surfactant also used in bath products like hand soaps. It is also used in cosmetics as an emulsifying agent and thickener, and to reduce irritation purely ionic surfactants would cause.

Descriptions

COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE

Mild amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil. Easily water soluble in a wide pH range. pH is 5-6 in a 10% aqueous solution. Contains 30% active substances (the remaining 70% is water). Clear yellow liquid, no or faint odour. Water-soluble.

Properties: Very mild co-surfactant compatible with anionic, nonionic, cationic surfactants (also useful as primary surfactant), good cleanser & foam booster, viscosity enhancer, excellent conditioning & antistatic agent, moderate emulsifier.

Use: Can be added to formulas as is. Recommended use level 4-40% depending on desired foaming and cleansing effects. For external use only.

Applications: Body washes, shampoos, bubble baths, cleansing lotions, creams, hand soaps, baby products, hair conditioners, cream rinses.

Call Us For Bulk Order +91 9455745699

coco-amido-propyl-betaine




Similar Products

1380005867112289123

Reviews

  1. I need it for making a hand wash gel.....is it possible to transport in nepal....

    ReplyDelete