Pearl Powder (100Gm)
Pearl powder is exactly what it sounds like – the powder from crushed pearls. Most people are surprised to find that pearls are not only used in jewelry but is also used in powder form for medical or cosmetic benefits.
What is Pearl Powder Made of ?
Pearl powder is highly valued because of its natural ingredients, the substances that make up the pearl in the first place. These include:
- Calcium – Pearl powder contains about 30 to 80 percent calcium, a nutrient that humans need, especially for bone health.
- Amino Acids – These are essential for your health, but your body does not make them. The only way to obtain these is by extracting them from other products that have them.
- Trace Minerals – Pearl powder has at least 30 trace minerals, including silica, magnesium, sodium, copper and selenium, vital for overall health.
- Conchiolin Protein – This protein is what gives pearls their luster. For humans, it’s believed to promote collagen production for healthy, glowing skin.
1. Evens out skin tone
2. Treats acne
3. Reduces hormonal breakouts
4. Regenerates collagen for healthier, younger looking skin
5. Treats burns, sores and ulcers
6. Lightens skin
7. Prevents skin discoloration
8. Adds luminosity to skin
9. Has anti-aging potential
Pearl Powder Medical Uses
1. A super food that balances mood
2. Treats constipation and indigestion
3. A relaxant
4. An antioxidant
5. High calcium content treats bone-related issues like osteoporosis
Call Us For Bulk Order +91 9455745699