About Barium Sulphide
Barium Sulphide is also very popular in the cosmetics industry. Barium Sulphide is one of the active and most used ingredients used in depilatory creams to remove hair. It is normally used in conjunction with other active ingredients for hair removal. The use of this chemical compound has been around for more than 90 years! Wash the area in which you want to remove the body hair. Use a mild cleanser and warm water then pat it dry. If you are using a Barium Sulphide product for the first time, you need to apply it on a small patch of skin.
This helps to determine your skin’s sensitivity and reaction to the chemical compound. Note that you need to wait for a few hours before you can proceed with the application process in case you notice that it’s safe to use it. You need to apply the cream over the skin and wait for the chemical agent in this compound to start working. Once the hairs’ protein structure dissolves, you can easily remove the hair.
How Barium Sulphide Works
- It works by disintegrating the body’s natural hair and making its removal easy.
- It breaks the disulfide bonds present in the hair and alters their chemistry which makes it a great ingredient for shaving creams.
Concentration and Solubility
- It can be used at a maximum concentration of up to 15% in hair removal creams.
- It is readily soluble in water but is insoluble in alcohol.
How to Use Barium Sulphide
- Heat the water phase to 75o
- Add our barium sulphide to this heated water phase and stir.
- Add the remaining ingredients of the formulation at 40o
- Constantly stir until the formulation is ready.
- You can mix it with natural powders like Sandalwood powder , Rose petal powder and apply for hair removal.
- Please read about harmful effects of Barium before using
- Date First Available : 13 October 2020
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B08L6FG21G
- Item part number : LBSP100
- Country of Origin : India