About Cocamidopropyl Betaine
Cocamidopropyl Betaine is a very mild, preservative-free, the surfactant used to increase mildness, create great flash foam, and stabilize foams and bubbles, adding to their longevity. It works to increase viscosity when used with other surfactants that can be thickened by salts, such as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium coco sulfate, and sodium Laureth sulfate. an amphoteric surfactant that is zwitterionic.
It has a negative charge in alkaline products and a positive charge in acidic products like most personal cleansers. It is substantive when positively charged (in an acidic formulation), so it acts as a skin and hair conditioner, leaving behind a moisturized feeling after rinsing with no feeling of tightness.
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 10 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 August 2020
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B08FJ3J4FJ
- Item part number : CAPB100
- Country of Origin : India