- Cosmetic Manufacturing Practice Guidelines places heavy emphasis on the quality of water used for cosmetics production. Distilled water helps cosmetic companies meet those high-demanding quality standards. Sometimes, mediocre water quality can lead to skin irritation and other skin problems and an eventual plummeting of a company’s popularity.
- Distilled water serves as an excellent solvent for cosmetic products. A useful solvent like distilled water helps effectively dissolve all the significant ingredients comprising any cosmetic product. Almost all cosmetic products ranging from lotions, moisturisers, to makeup, shampoo, conditioners, and even shaving creams require water to dissolve all vital solutes.
- Distillation isn’t the only water purification method available at the disposal of cosmetic manufacturers. There are seven different methods, but distillation tops the list in terms of effective purification of all primary salts and other suspended impurities.
- During the process of distillation, water tends to absorb CO2 from the air, thus resulting in a slightly lower pH value around the range of (4.5-5.0). Cosmetic companies prefer this pH range of water for their operations.
- A shocking stat is that most cosmetic products contain somewhere between 50-70% of water. You are essentially shelling out the big bucks for water that you use on your face! Well, it isn’t just water, but mostly water. Cosmetic companies require water void of toxins, microbes, and pollutants for the formulation of skin care products. Distilled water boasts of exceptional purity and is a favourite for cosmetics manufacturing.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.