About Polysorbate-80 (Tween 80)
Polysorbate 80 (Tween 80) is derived from polyethoxylated sorbitan and oleic acid. The hydrophilic groups in this compound are polyethers also known as polyoxyethylene groups, which are polymers of ethylene oxide. Polysorbate 80 is used as an emulsifier in combination with a variety of other hydrophobic emulsifiers to cover a wide range of oil in water, and water in oil emulsion systems. Individually, it is an excellent solubilizer of essential oils, wetting agents, viscosity modifiers, stabilizers, and dispersing agents.
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 10 cm
- Date First Available : 12 December 2020
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B091762ZBS
- Item part number : LPT80100
- Country of Origin : India