About Pine Oil Phenyl Grade 32%
Pine Oil Phenyl Grade 32% is a general ingredient of household products. It is used as disinfectant as it contains phenols, which are acidic chemicals that have germ-killing properties. Our range is effective against yeast spores, E.coli and household germs. Pine oil is used in various industries like paints, protective coatings, cleaning product, adhesives and lubricants.
Used in Phenyl – as Disinfectant, in Paint – as a Good Solvent, in Textile – so that Printing Ink doesn’t spread, in Leather industry – to maintain oil lost during drying and in Perfumery – to reduce odour of other chemicals.
• Accurate composition• Precise pH value• Longer shelf life
It is a Pure High-Quality Pine oil (Phenyl Grade) specially used to manufacture white phenyl and Green phenyl concentrate A mixture of 50% Pine oil and 50% TRO gives you a white phenyl concentrate.
- Date First Available : 12 August 2021
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B09CGNKHS3
- Item part number : LPINE5LTR
- Country of Origin : India